Power Magic PRO
This product is currently sold out.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- KEY FEATURES
Power Magic Pro uses advanced power management circuitry to ensure your dashcam doesn’t deplete your vehicle’s battery when operating overnight. Power Magic Pro has a pre-set voltage cut-off level which prevents the dashcam from continuing to operate if the vehicle’s battery drops below a safe level.
PROTECT YOUR BATTERY. ENJOY PARKING MODE
Power Magic Pro supplies power to your BlackVue from your vehicle’s battery according to the configured voltage and timer to prevent vehicle battery discharge.
PARKING MODE SWITCH
Parking Mode Switch ON: Power Magic Pro supplies your BlackVue with power even if the ignition of the vehicle is turned off, until it reaches voltage cut-off or timeout value.
Parking Mode Switch OFF: Power Magic Pro supplies power to your dashcam only when vehicle ignition is on.
TIMER CUT-OFF SETTINGS
You can configure Power Magic Pro to supply power to your BlackVue for a preset duration, from 6 hours to infinity. The timer function is only active when the vehicle’s ignition is off and automatically stops if ignition is on.
* Regardless of the timer setting, the power is cut as soon as the voltage drops below the configured voltage cut-off value.
LOW VOLTAGE CUT-OFF SETTINGS
When vehicle’s ignition is off, Power Magic Pro checks your vehicle’s battery voltage periodically while powering your BlackVue. If power drops below the set cut-off level, Power Magic Pro automatically cuts power to the dashcam, thus saving your vehicle’s battery life.
POWER YOUR BLACKVUE IN PARKING MODE
Rest easy, knowing that your car is being monitored while you are away. BlackVue dashcams automatically switches to Parking Mode to monitor your parked vehicle, but only writes to the memory card when something happens (motion or impact detected), which has two benefits:
- Less chance for important files to be overwritten during long Parking Mode sessions.
- Extended memory card lifespan in the long run.
• Rated output voltage : DC 12~24V
• Output current / Quiescent current : Rated current 1A, Max. 2A / Under 200µA
• Output voltage cut-off (on the basis of the input) : 12 ~ 12.5V (±0.1V) / 22.8 ~ 23.2V (±0.2V)
• Output Voltage Restoration (on the basis of the input) : Cut-off voltage +0.2V and higher
• Output Voltage Cut-off Timer Function : 6 hours ~ Infinity