DR650S-2CH (16GB) - (Certified)
£199.95 was £329.95 Save: £130.00
This product is currently sold out.
- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- KEY FEATURES
The DR650S-2CH is the flagship of the range, a high performance front and rear dashcam that features a wide 129 degree field of vision, SONY EXMOR CMOS camera sensor for superb clarity day or night, and BlackVue Over the Cloud compatibility - a suite of LIVE app-based features including Live View, Live Tracking and Emergency Notifications
DR650S-2CH with with enhanced video bit-rate records ultra high quality video footage at Full HD resolution.
- Full HD (1920x1080) @ 30fps (front)
- HD (1280x 720) @ 30fps (rear)
- SONY Exmor CMOS Sensor
OPTIMAL ANGLE OF VIEW
Wide 129 ̊ field of view captures super clear HD quality video whenever incidents or accidents happen.
Record vehicle speed and location for playback in BlackVue Viewer Application.
BUILT-IN WI-FI AND BLACKVUE APP
View live recordings, play back videos, share with social media and back up files using the BlackVue smartphone App and in-built Wi-Fi.
3 RECORD MODES
Normal, Event and Parking modes are activated through the built-in G-Sensor.
ONE-TOUCH SELF FORMAT FUNCTION
Push and hold the Wi-Fi button to format microSD™ card
All-black body colour blends discreetly into any vehicle interior. Easily detachable mounting bracket
BLACKVUE VIEWER APPLICATION (PC/MAC)
Watch recordings, check speed and location, trace route of vehicle on Google Maps.
• Full HD @ 30 Frames Per Second (FPS)
• 2.4 Mega Pixel SONY Exmor CMOS Sensor
• Rear, HD @ 30 Frames Per Second (FPS)
• 1 Mega Pixel CMOS Sensor
• 129 Degree Wide Viewing Angel
• Supports Up To 128GB microSD™Card (16GB supplied as standard)
• Built-In Wi-Fi and GPS
• 3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event & Parking)
• User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
• Wireless Firmware Upgrade (Firmware upgraded over-the-air)
• Discreet Design (All black casing and easily detachable bracket)
• BlackVue App (Android, iOS, Windows 8/TR)
• BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
• One Touch Self Format